Monday, May 07, 2012

Back with a smaller tummy

Hello, hello! I'm back! After more than two months of not opening this online blog, I finally decided (more of pushed myself) to at least make a single post just so to rekindle this "blogging" feeling that seemed to have gone after this long hibernation. The first thing I noticed upon logging in was the new interface. Ugh! I have to get used to this one too! That doubles the effort. The good news is, my blog followers of 9 have ballooned to...guess how many? 11! (LOL but that's good enough for me). So, to my followers, I hope you won't get bored with my posts. My posts would cover the time that I was away from the cyberworld and busy doing my newest favorite thing...Mummying! Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Nean Guzman said...

We missed the puffs. You have so much to share.

Anonymous said...

gee, blog about your babies :)

Anonymous said...

oops, did i lose my post?lol

i am puffy said...

nope, you didn't saicy hehe..ako ra gi set na i-approve sa nako hehe...will try to blog na about them soon. i have lots to blog about but soooo little time hehehe!

Post a Comment