Thursday, May 31, 2012

Artwork for Babies

On one of our consultations, our babies' pediatrician told us that babies are able to see from birth, just not as clearly as an older child or adult.. They are mostly attracted to the colors, Red, Black and White. These high-contrasting colors are visual extremes and will captivate and hold baby’s attention, encouraging visual development as well as physical activity – like wiggling, kicking, and arm waving.

So, since I hardly have enough time to do actual artwork, I thought of the most practical thing to do. I just googled designs and illustrations in Red, Black and White and printed several of them on letter-sized papers and posted them on the walls in our room where our tiny tots can easily see even if they're in the crib, on the bed or just being cradled.

A bunch of prints in Red, Black and White

This is a checkered design but I added white circles to complete the 3 colors

This is just perfect as it is
And I did my own design as well..at least I have one original :)



And here are the printouts posted strategically on our walls,

By the crib

Opposite side facing the crib

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought lexmark logo imu iprint.lol

Post a Comment