This is a REALLY late post but I just wanted to document the events during my pregnancy just so when the time comes, my daughters will know how we anticipated their coming into our lives.
On my 8th month my tummy obviously grew bigger. I looked like I could give birth any time soon. But, since I have still a few weeks to spare, I still have to enjoy the bed rest that my doctor advised me.
We still had our pre-natal check up, only this time, its within a 2-week interval. We also discovered that I had some kidney stones so the doctor told me to stop taking Calvit and drink Anmum twice a day instead for my calcium needs. The twins are really getting active inside my tummy and there are nights that I find it hard to sleep due to their movements. We also had an ultrasound scan on how they look like at this month.
This was also the time when my Papa came to visit and accompanied me at home while the rest of my housemates are at work. I was really lucky because the next morning after his arrival, a rather strong earthquake hit Cebu and Negros. With a 6.9 magnitude at its epicenter, this earthquake is really strong. There was also a huge panic in the city when everyone thought there was gonna be a tsunami. Still, I was pretty lucky because I was accompanied at home.
Well, that pretty much sums up the 8th month of my pregnancy. Apparently, this would be the end of the road for my pregnancy, but I will be talking about that on my next post.
![]() |
| This is apparently the twins' last photo inside my tummy during my last scan on my 8th month of pregnancy. |

No comments:
Post a Comment