Monday, August 12, 2013

Moving On

It has been almost six months since my last blog. It was that long. You see, a very dark cloud hovered during the months of February and March of this year. It was so black, I thought I will never see sunshine again. But thank God for my little angels, they were our little stubborn rays of sunshine who pierced through those clouds and brought light not only to me but to the rest of the family.

But, I still cannot bear to write about that event that made me stop posting on this blog for months. This blog is where I write the milestones in my life, my happy times and my precious memories that I want to immortalize. It would take time before I can write about him. It would take time before I can include him again in this blog. I thought I will never blog again until I can write about what happened on those significant months of 2013. But you see, he had read this blog before and enjoyed it. I  think he would not want to stop me from writing the happy moments of my life after March 2013. He would want me to continue writing, noting down every milestone, every event, every happy moment especially concerning these two little girls who brought a different kind of joy to him. Maybe someday, I can write about him again, with a lesser ache in my heart and lesser tears. The only question left is Will this reach heaven? I have a strong feeling it will.

1 comment:

Ting Bat said...

I love you puff. And I miss him too. ~D

Post a Comment