Friday, December 14, 2012

An Early Christmas Gift

I am saying that this is an early Christmas gift since I am still expecting a gift on Christmas day itself LOL. But still, thank you Mr. Gee for this great gift. Even when I was single, I am not one of those people who collect Starbucks stickers for a planner. I mean, I find it impractical to spend around Php2,000 for a planner when I can find a different planner which I think is as interesting and creatively done like SB's, but cheaper. This is just my opinion, by the way, no offense. 

Still, thanks to the Mr. because he found a way to give me one (without breaking the bank *wink!). And, I think the 2013 planner is just beautiful. The cover has the look and feel of an iPad cover and with the colors, White, Black and Green, holding one makes you look that you are holding a tablet. An early Merry Christmas to me, definitely! :)




The "opening"

what's inside (the first few pages)


No comments:

Post a Comment