Saturday morning was spent with them trying on the sneakers Mammo gave and riding their walkers. Good thing those still fit. In the afternoon, our first stop was a visit to Ayala. The mall was a sight to behold as it was almost Halloween and tweens and teens are so into their cosplay outfits. Hubby and I also decided to let our manang Jen, manang Terry and manang Meli enjoy Ayala without having to look after the babies. So, we gave them some time off to do their shopping while hubby and I spent the afternoon at Maitre Chocolatier. We ordered their yummy dark chocolate fondue and took care of the babies. The strollers are life savers because whenever one baby gets all fussy, we can easily stroll along the terraces. Before going home, we made sure that we bought cake for their candle blowing the next day.
The following day, was of course, Church day. The 8-month old celebrants were clad in long, blue, floral dresses. I absolutely adored them when they wore these. I loved the dresses because it fit them perfectly and they're not pink (which is a breather). After church, another photo op ensued: photos of the twins with mummy and daddy, just the two of them, and with the manangs.
Saturday morning,
On their walkers
| Saturday afternoon in Ayala |
Maitre Chocolatier dark chocolate fondue
| pic at Maitre Chocolatier |
On Sunday afternoon after church,
Happy 8 Months my lovelies!

No comments:
Post a Comment