Friday, November 09, 2012

How do twins get entertained V.1

It is true that no matter how much they look alike, each twin is different from the other. One perfect example was how attentive they were on whatever was showing on the laptop. It was on a certain morning that I tried to let them watch the Little Mermaid hoping that they would love it as much as I did. 

Ariana attentively watching the "Under the Sea" scene while Alexa though of better things to do like burying her face under her pillow
Ariana
So, I put them on the bed on their tummies since they are already experts in "kulob". I propped the laptop in front of them and played the movie. They were in awe at first, but several seconds later Alexa was already looking elsewhere. She tried to turn on her side but I kept on putting her back in front of the laptop until she just buried her face on the pillow beside her. It was cute and funny at the same time.
Alexa on the left and Ariana on the right
Ariana, on the other hand was a delight since she was so focused of what was being played. I forwarded the movie to the "Under the Sea" scene and her eyes were on the monitor, apparently in awe of the colors and music.
I was smiling as I took their photos thinking how much they look so alike yet completely different.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment