Monday, October 01, 2012

Sleeping Habits

Last night was just tough. I'm not sure if it's perfect timing all the time, but whenever we celebrate their milestone each month, their sleeping habit changes. Just like last night. We were now used to them sleeping as early as 5 or 6pm, then waking up around 11pm-12am which is around the time I arrive from work to breastfeed them. Then they go back to sleep around 1-2am and eventually wake up around 5-6am. By that time, their Papo or Mommy-wa is already awake to bring them outside to look for birds chirping away. But last night, they went to sleep around 6pm. But around 8pm Ariana woke up. I had to bring her to the other room so as not to wake Alexa. By 10pm she was asleep so I transferred her to our room but she woke up again. This time, Alexa woke up too. It was really tough putting them to sleep after that. They would fall asleep while we lull them but each time we place them on their cribs, they wake up after a few minutes. So we decided to place them on our beds. Hubby and I, again, slept on the edges of the bed so that they can't easily roll over and avoid falling. (Yes, so much for buying another crib). In a nutshell, the little girls fell asleep and we got to sleep as well around 2am. Tough times, yes but at least I got a photo from it, LOL.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6


No comments:

Post a Comment