Friday, November 04, 2011

Kicking into the 2nd Trimester...literally!

I have long been waiting for this term to come. After 3 months of nausea, "pagduduwal" and just being overpowered with the raging hormones, here comes the 4th month.

The 4th month is such a joy as I can feel our little babies inside me. Now, I can feel that I really am a mom. The kicks are not that strong yet. They are but little pokes inside my tummy and I feel so thrilled everytime I feel them.

I'm starting to be familiar with their routine. They would do some kicking whenever I feel hungry (perhaps nudging me that its time to eat), and after a good meal they would do a bit of kicking once again, maybe they're way of saying that they love the meal that we had. The kicks can be more frequent if I ate something sweet. They do know their food at such an early age (mana sa tatay lol)

Last week, when we had our monthly check up, their heartbeats can be heard as soon as the Doppler instrument was placed on my tummy. And when the doc's portable ultrasound scanner (that's how I call it) did its job, we saw two little babies moving inside! Both are in breach position at that time but I guess they'll be doing a lot of turning throughout the pregnancy. Those images we saw always bring a smile to my face.

Next week, we'll be having the CAS as adviced by the doctor, and hopefully, we'll know whether we'll be having mini-Brians or mini-me's. :)

on their 4th month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment