Last November 7 we had the CAS for our twins on their 4th month. CAS means Congenital Anomaly Scan and we decided to have the scan at Chong Hua Hospital so that hubby can come with me inside the scan room and watch our babies on the monitor with me.
I had my initial panic modes and worries days before the scan. I tried to remember what I did during the past months of my pregnancy that could have caused harm to our babies. I tried to be positive but perhaps the worrier-mom in me keeps on thinking about the what-ifs and what-nots that might be discovered in the scan. Hubby has been telling me to think happy thoughts ONLY, but I guess being a mom makes you a bit stubborn especially at times like these.
So, off we went and afterwards, the doctor indicated that both twins are healthy. Hubby, witnessing the live ultrasound scan for the first time, beamed with pride as he saw his twins getting restless inside my tummy. Five toes on each foot, five fingers on each hand, spine, kidney, liver, etc. are all ok. Then the doctor told us the gender of our babies: We're having girls! Of course a lot of people may say that its too early to tell. Perhaps on the latter part of the pregnancy, those "teenie-weenie parts" will grow, but that does not matter. We're so happy we're having girls. We'll also be equally happy if they'll ultimately be boys. We'll love them just the same.
So here's sharing the ultrasound pictures of our little angels.
![]() |
| Twin A and Twin B |


No comments:
Post a Comment