Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy 5th Year RPG Peeps!

It all started one Monday morning on July 24, 2006. I got on the wrong orientation venue. Instead of GT Tower, I went to the one near Libran. There I met my first-ever-friend-at-work, Ma. Venifer Antonio. After the session that day, one more friend was added to my list, Honeylyn Cabrera.

Then come, July 25, 2006 at Cybergate in Quezon City, our circle became larger with the rest of the gang: Ma. Cleofe Costorio, Cherryl Asistio, Mikhail Lech Donor, Catherine Montana, Renny Dalumpines, Leslie Caranay and Mark Aquino.

And, as what they say, the rest is history. We got rolled in a single project, after a few years, some of us were rolled off, some resigned (ahem!) and well, some are still there. But, the friendship that was made on that 25th of July 2006 remained strong despite the distance.

Happy 5th Anniversary Accenture Inc. RPG Peeps Batch 2!

I am still a part of you kahit in spirit na lang hehe! Kakamiss kayong lahat sana makapag get together tayo soon...yesss drama! Seriously, even if I am not an employee of Accenture INC. anymore, the SCRIBO still remains here and the friendship with you guys will always be cherished, saka part pa rin naman ako ng Accenture Alumni Network eh, so yun na! Kitakits soon...sa kasal ba ni Honey or ni Paye? O d kaya kay Che or kay Cath? LOL! Ingatz kayong lahat! mwah! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment