As I've said, I am no fashionista. Perhaps, a wannabe in some level but I do know what I like and what I don't like. As of the moment, I am enjoying this new site, Polyvore, recommended to me by my good friend Nean G. (of lil mischievous Maya & i) which was also recommended to her by her teammate, Dan.
I have been in love with the combination of Coral and Turquoise as they are, for me, visual reminders of summer. As a summer gal, I would always wish for eternal summer sunshine. Even my wedding, which was celebrated last January, have these beautiful hues as my motifs.
Right now, summer is quite a long way to go but I would want to see these colours on me. Plus, two little summer lovelies will be coming in our lives, so a summer celebration in the middle of September ain't too bad at all.
Items in this Set:
Jane Norman maxi dress
Souffle toe loop sandals
Gold bangle bracelet
Long earrings
Madewell floppy hat
Tom ford sunglasses
No comments:
Post a Comment