As promised, here are some of the photos I was able to take when we visited our counterpart in her lovely home in Grilly, France. After several minutes of getting lost with the "help"of our very dependable GPS, we finally found our way to her home, thanks to a very lucky point wherein she was able to find us as we were coming out of an intersection.
Now, I was too shy to ask for a photo of her house, because, of course this might be some sort of invasion of their privacy. But, I was able to take some pictures of the scenery around their quaint little village when we had a short walk together with her 5-year old boy and adorable 2-year old daughter before dinner.
 |
| the scenery on the way to Grilly |
 |
| the scenery while we had our short walk; you can see the Alps on the French border |
 |
| spring time flowers |
 |
| waiting for dinner at their backyard; (in case you're wondering, I have the same clothes on as some of my other posts since we went directly to Grilly, France after our Sunday tour in Geneva) |
 |
a nearby Church; it feels so much like a storybook setting
|
 |
| the car that brought us there, somehow, in one piece; behind it is Hotel Trent Trois where we stayed in Geneva, Switzerland |
No comments:
Post a Comment