I'm back! And hopefully for good. After a rather long hiatus I'm crossing my fingers hoping that I can continue blogging about this so-called puffy-hearted state of mind
The reason for this hiatus was actually due to a trip I had last April. I was actually blessed to be given the chance to travel for work (read: free trip plus allowance!). Another lucky fact was since we support EMEA, it is obvious that Europe is our destination. Aah, my high school dream partially came true (partially because I was actually obsessed with going to Ireland before. Still, this is Europe! What more can I ask for).
So last April 12, 2011 we boarded KLM Airlines for a 12-hour trip to Amsterdam, Netherlands and a 1.5-hour connecting flight to Geneva, Switzerland.
After more than 12 hours of air travel, we finally landed in Geneva around 9:30pm on April 12 and enjoyed 12 days of bonheur parfait!
Now, I will not be talking about what I did in Geneva work-wise because: 1) It is confidential and 2) this blog would be quite boring. Rather, let me show you how wonderful this little city is with its sights and sounds, and of course, some bits and pieces of the French countryside.
Appréciez! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment