Thursday, June 16, 2011

Animo La Salle: My Tribute to the Institution that will always be a part of who I am




"Animo La Salle"

I am proud to say that I am a La Sallian since birth. Pretty much my whole scholastic life, from Kindergarten up until College, was spent in the University of St. La Salle in Bacolod. Even after six years since graduation, being a La Sallian is still rooted in me and will always be a part of who I am. I can still remember the Alma Mater Hymn chanted in every Sportsfest and cheering competition every year.

Hail, Hail
Alma Mater,
Hail to De La Salle!
We'll hold your banner high and bright,
A shield of green and white,
We'll fight to keep your glory bright,
And never shall we fail,
Hail to thee our Alma Mater!
Hail! Hail! Hail!


Right now, we are celebrating 100 years of La Sallian presence here in the Philippines and I am grateful that I was able to share my 18 years with them and will continue to share more of my years as a proud alumnae of the institution.



I excel, but with a soul. I compete, but with compassion. I am a La Sallian.

Saint John Baptiste de La Salle, pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts, Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment