Thursday, March 24, 2011

Plans for the weekend (fingers crossed!)

Since Cebu is known for its white sand beaches and rich marine life, I would want to explore this island more. Not to mention the fact that I have been SUPER BORED for the past two weekends!

The usual spots that would require inter-island travel is out of the question, for now (Mactan included). Aside from the unexpected weather nowadays, the additional hassle and cost of sea transport makes it more preferrable to stay within Cebu island.

I have done my research thru my officemates and they have suggested beaches on the south. 

Here are some photos I got from the internet and I am considering one of these spots for my weekend getaway. I badly need some r&r since our Bantayan trip last weekend was cancelled at the last minute due to the weather and sea conditions.

Moalboal beach (photos from the Flickr account of a certain Ian Ong)

Moalboal (recycled this pic from my previous blog)


And this one I'm seriously considering for the coming weekend.

Tingko Beach, Alcoy (got this from the internet)


Tingko Beach (courtesy of www.zerothreetwo.com blog)
Also, if the weather gets rough and tough we can still chill out on top of a  hill (literally!). Bodo's Bamboo Bar. (photos courtesy of www.bbb-alcoy.com)

Clockwise from top left: the restaurant, the two different views of the resort
I'm just hoping that this will push through this time! (fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment