Thursday, December 05, 2013

Little Miss Superheroes in a Superhero-filled Birthday Party

The twins are currently in Bacolod and it was such a great timing that they were invited to a Birthday party last November 30. This was Kalel Drew's 1st birthday celebration. Kalel is their Tito Kirk's (Daddy's bestfriend and bestman) son.

The birthday was Superman-themed and the little guests were encouraged to come in their superhero costumes. I initially thought of them to come in as twin Chun-Li's, but I think Marvel superheroes would be more appealing.

Since Supergirl and Superman costumes are a no-no, I thought of Wonder Woman and Batgirl. But then again, it feels like there's no connection between the two. Until I saw this one online:



I so wanted to make a tutu for the girls, so this is a perfect excuse. I went to downtown Cebu to get the materials, bought red and black tube tops and had them printed with the logos, and started working on my DIY project. This is a no-sew tutu, and here is a great link to follow on how to DIY.


printed tube tops, green and black tulle, ribbons and sequins
And here are the results,


Our little Miss Robin and little Miss Batman

Here we are at the party

Enjoying the yummy food at the party with Allia (little Darna)
 Trying to touch the butterfly LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment