Travel date to Bacolod was on July 6, 2012 and travel date back to Cebu was on July 9. As soon as the flights were booked, I immediately researched on tips in airplane travel with a 4-month old baby (babies, in our case).
I was initially worried on how their ears would handle the pressure inside the plane. One very good tip is to feed the baby when the plane is taking off and when it is about to land. The baby's sucking would help their ears adjust from pressure changes at those times.
We also hand carried our diaper bags so we can easily grab the feeding bottles, lampin, diapers, toy and other essentials a mom with a baby cannot do without.
Unfortunately, we were not able to get pictures on our trip to Bacolod since the camera was inside the bag that was checked in. However, we did not miss out on photo ops on our flight back to Cebu.
Just to add: I was quite happy with the Bacolod-Silay International Airport because they have a breastfeeding station at the departure area. And, using it is for free! My twins and I did not hesitate to try it out. I love it!
| with Ariana, at the departure area |
| Mommy Nik with Alexa while waiting for our flight back to Cebu |
Getting ready to feed when the plane takes off
1 comment:
Mukhang si Alexa ang nag enjoyed traveling.
Post a Comment