I go to work on midshift. Meaning, I get to spend quality mornings with my little girls. Friday mornings I especially love 'coz it brings a promise of a possibly great weekend.
This particular Friday is special. My girls and I were inside the room, playing on the bed. Ariana rolled towards her sister and her head landed on Alexa's tummy. Alexa did not bother. She wriggled and stroked her sister's head (with an ultimate attempt of grabbing what little hair Ariana has LOL). Ariana on the other hand, did not seem bothered either. She happily munched on her little fingers (a stage which we find amusing and tiring at the same time having to remove their hands from their mouths every time they do this). I was just watching them intently, getting ready if a hand is about to land on the other one's eye, or face. But, I can't help but feel giddy with excitement with them so close to one another. Obviously, this scenario begged for a photo op, and I did not hesitate. Such sisterly love!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
1 comment:
Well put words! I can relate for the love of Fridays too. I wish it is Friday now...
Post a Comment