A 5th Month Birthday Weekend
It was a celebration-filled weekend. As promised, we had some cake to celebrate this milestone though it was not as fancy as the cupcakes on their 4th month (a blog w/c I still have to post as of this writing), but it was compensated by lunch treats on Saturday, after a check up and on Sunday, after Mass.
And on that same weekend, when hubby and I had to go to the Banilad area, I chanced upon a book sale at Banilad Town Center and bought these cheap but wonderful books: Noisy Jungle and The Littlest Mouse all for under Php200. And when I got home, even if they can't seem to understand yet, it was story time for the two little girls. They seemed to have enjoyed it, actually. Happy 5th month Arabellas!
1 comment:
Tambok beaucoup na nos Arabellas! Next month, eat na tau sa cake ha.
Post a Comment