5 months. Nov16 2011 - Dec7 2011.
I may have hibernated for several weeks now. It's just that Christmas, being around the corner, is one of the busiest time of the year that one cannot catch up with all the events, parties, gift-giving and of course, the ever-present Christmas rush.
I may have hibernated for several weeks now. It's just that Christmas, being around the corner, is one of the busiest time of the year that one cannot catch up with all the events, parties, gift-giving and of course, the ever-present Christmas rush.
The last update I had of my tummy was when my little twins are 4 months old. The 4th month came like a breath of fresh air. And as quickly as it came, they were soon on their 5th month! We're halfway through...yahoo! :)
The 5th month came with it stronger movements, a bit of stretching and some surprising kicks especially on the upper part of my tummy. They really are getting restless and bigger (the doctor said I look like a 7-month pregnant woman if I was carrying a singleton), but I won't complain. It's a joy to feel them moving and growing inside.
One significant event happened last Nov 26 when we decided to get some fresh air and head for the beach. However, even with the sunny weather, there was no breeze and the air was just so humid. I felt dehydrated that I had to go home ahead and stay in bed with the A/C on the whole afternoon. I even had a slight fever that night with my temperature reaching 37.6 deg Celsius. Luckily, after lots of water therapy the fever came down and I was well enough to visit the doctor the next day. She told us that I'm okay after checking my blood pressure and the twins' heartbeats and I just might have been dehydrated yesterday. Lesson learned for me, and hubby became stricter on which places I'm allowed to go to.
One significant event happened last Nov 26 when we decided to get some fresh air and head for the beach. However, even with the sunny weather, there was no breeze and the air was just so humid. I felt dehydrated that I had to go home ahead and stay in bed with the A/C on the whole afternoon. I even had a slight fever that night with my temperature reaching 37.6 deg Celsius. Luckily, after lots of water therapy the fever came down and I was well enough to visit the doctor the next day. She told us that I'm okay after checking my blood pressure and the twins' heartbeats and I just might have been dehydrated yesterday. Lesson learned for me, and hubby became stricter on which places I'm allowed to go to.
| That day at the beach |
My appetite is even better now. I can eat whatever I want (except for the big no-no's during pregnancy, of course) without the feeling of vomiting afterwards. So, here are some more pics of me with an even bigger tummy.
![]() |
| With a bulging tummy at 5 months |
![]() |
| The car at the background is not ours by the way |
![]() |
| With the proud daddy-to-be. I look like I ate a basketball LOL! |



No comments:
Post a Comment