Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Christmas Project on a budget

It has been a personal tradition for me to give a little something every Christmas to my friends and teammates at work. This year, I realized that 4 of my closest friends and I do not exactly have a picture together. So, why not give something a bit more personal?

I initially planned on buying small picture frames but they do not come with the size I wanted plus these limit me from putting on some personal touches so I decided to make these frames of my own...with the use of colorful Popsicle sticks. With a little patience, quirky stickers and of course carefully chosen pictures from Facebook (ahem!), I was able to finish these and gave these to my dear friends.

Here are the frames in the making:

Popsicle sticks and other materials and how these are assembled to become frames
Support at the back
 
quirky stickers

Assembly time! Pictures pasted on the frame

And Voila!, the finished products:

For Christine

For George

For Sicily

For Nean

Merry Christmas friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment