I am a procrastinator as much as I am OC. Since I wanted to document their entire infancy, I am including some milestones of their 3rd and 4th months. Yes, all in one post.
Their 3rd month was when I returned to work. May 15, 2012 to be exact. It was quite tough because I was so used to being with them 24/7 for 75 days and then suddenly, I get to see them for only several hours in a day. Luckily, we were able to get a yaya for them. We got only one since their Mommy Wa was also there to look things over. And since they are still small, one yaya should be manageable.
Sadly, I was not able to note a lot of memorable events at this time. Perhaps, just after their vaccination they had this low-grade fever, and Alexa had to sleep on my chest. (I savored every moment whenever I have this sleep-on-my-chest sessions with the girls, but I still miss it A LOT). Their fever was ranging from 37.5-37.6 degrees Celsius (very low grade), but they wanted to be held while sleeping.
Alexa had more interactions with the people around her, while Ariana may had her first "daman" (dream) with eyes half-opened and she baby talked and laughed while asleep!
Their Nappy Size is 2 now which means they've grown a size bigger! Yey!
Of course, a 3-Month Birthday will never be missed.
Read the labels to know which twin is which
| A double celebration since it would be Mommy Wa's birthday the next day |
Going on their 4th month, again, I was a tamad mommy when it came to noting their milestones. On my planner, Ariana sort of uttered the word "Help", or we thought she did, the day after they turned 3 months. I was also quite busy planning for their Baptism so, the notes was on the backseat for a while. But yeah, their Nappy Size increased to 3 this month so another Yey! :)
The celebration of their 4th month was a short photo op since it was on a weekday and their Daddy was late for work! It was short but sweet and lovely, because I ordered these yummy cupcakes from my good friend and officemate, Tuzca.


1 comment:
Sorry to spill this. Pero ang payat mo dito.
Post a Comment