Several activities awaited us in Bacolod, barkada Christmas parties (for the adults), a trip to NGC (New Government Center), opening another batch of Christmas presents and simply tambay at home to prepare for 2013. Well, it's pretty much uneventful on the latter part due to my one-yaya-less week, hubby going to Cebu after the New Year and our help spending two days in her hometown after the festivities. So I had to stay at home most of the time especially during their sleep time in the evenings.
Since activities were basically quite ho-hum, I leave you with photos. They say, "A picture paints a thousand words" and I have several of them. Enjoy and Happy New Year!
I once read a blog about a mom and her toddler having a picnic at the NGC. So, I promised myself that over the holidays, I would be bringing my little girls and a picnic mat for them to sit on this grassy area of the government center. Mission Accomplished!
| feeling the grassy patch beneath the mat |
| decided to have a few rounds as well while the girls enjoyed the scenery |
| with Daddy, Papo, MommyWa and DaddyLo |
| New Government Center (NGC) |
Then there were two rounds of gift opening. First was when they were wearing their Santa outfits as requested by Mamo and the second, when we came back after Church.
was not able to get a decent pic on the 2nd round 'coz they were just so hyper!
And of course, the New Year celebration! Welcome 2013!
And more tambay pics...
"Yeah, just so you know, this is what we usually do when we hang out, dude."
2 comments:
hahahaha..lingawa nkos kaon ug tiil wui.lol
hahaha around his 5th month kay mao napod na ang hobby ni Noah hehehe... :)
Post a Comment