Thursday, April 07, 2011

Birthday Surprises

I did not spend my birthday at the office. It has been my unwritten rule that I shall spend my special day with my family and deprive myself of a face-to-face encounter with the computer.

However, I should be back in the office by the 5th of April, a day after my birthday. 

First, upon opening my e-mail while waiting for our delayed flight at the airport, I saw this:

A Birthday E-mail greeting made by my officemates

It was pure laughtrip since this now-famous tag line - "Itigil Ang Kasal!" - was what "Bar-bar" (the guy on the right side of the photo) kept on saying when I was still preparing for my wedding. Apparently they got this picture of me in my wedding gown from Facebook. Very resourceful! ;-)

Then, fresh from the airport after a 4-hour Airphil Express delayed flight from Bacolod, I came in the office and was amused and pleasantly surprised with what I saw.

Given by the cutest li'l girl ever and her bonggang mummy! Thanks Nean and baby Maya. I Love the balloons! ♥ ♥ ♥

Aside from the balloons, my friends/officemates also gave me and Ram a beautiful birthday cake. Thank you soooooo much guys! You made me smile! :)





2 comments:

Nean Guzman said...

I made a screenshot of your poster and sent it via sametime to Mark. Apparently, he was in the meeting with some Engrs. To their surprise, it was your photo with ever popular Barbar.

i am puffy said...

omg! I shall go down in history as the bride who posed with BarBar-the-popular. LOL!

Post a Comment